CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

saya masuk hospital



Today I went for a medical checkup in Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre..
It's been such a long time since i've gone for a checkup..berdebar-debar pulak.. but everything went ok.. the waiting part was such a pain though..tu lah akibatnya bila tak buat appointment dulu..
I guess it's the same anywhere..tunggu tunggu dan tunggu..tapi best sebab boleh tengok macam-macam orang..

During the total of 3 hours warming my butt (on a plush comfy seat, nonetheless), expatriates, among others, walked in to get medical attention.. Mat Sallehs, Arabs, Indons.. there was this Arab guy who's not so fluent in English.. so an Arabic interpreter came to the rescue.. I heard that the hospital also has a Japanese liaison manager..huhuhu.. suddenly I wish that I hadn't quit Japanese language lessons back when I was in Standard 5 dulu.. kalau tak sekarang dah boleh jadi interpreter dah..

And so I went in to get my blood pressure checked, my eyesight, chest x-ray.. the works.. the nurses are smiley and friendly (i just love nurses yang very motherly type..makes me less takut..)


Ok, the cat's out of the bag... yes, I am afraid of doctors and hospitals. And yet I love to watch Doogie Howser M.D., Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, E.R., House dan seangkatan dengannya.

(and to think that i applied for a job in a hospital..oh well, tapi marketing communication department.. takpe..)

Anyway, masa kat the X-Ray department, I saw ramaiiiii young, not-so-bad-looking (ahem) guys in white lab coats.. So it made me wonder, are they doctors? Or are they lab technicians, radiologists or something like that?

Hehe.. paging for Dr. McDreamy...


(yayang.. if you're reading..I'M JUST KIDDING!! hahahaha...)

Gleneagles Intan is such a posh place.. it's the only hospital that has those, you know, doormen in fancy red coats to open the door of your car and greet you..macam kat hotel..
and they have DOME cafe ok.. (I will need to refrain myself from indulging in yummy ice coffee with ice cream or gourmet pie or caesar's salad..ooooh...yums)

Yea..well the big news is.. I got the job..found out about it yesterday.. (hence the medical checkup today la..)
Apparently I aced the first interview and didn't have to go for a second one..which by right anyone who goes for a job interview in Gleneagles Intan patut ada another round of interview with the CEO. I know, unfair, YAY ME! (can't stop smiling!)

But what caught me by surprise was the salary.. totally unexpected.. (trying very hard to not smile in fear of doing more damage to my cheeks)

All I can say is, syukur ALHAMDULILLAH.. rezeki nak kahwin kot.. heheh..

And so I shall wait til September..

5 comments:

Azlan Zed said...

kongratulasi neng, nanti belanja simpson the movie ya. :P

sheemi said...

terima kasih bangat!

ok.. shhh..

jangan bitau encik sabarudin.. NOT!

haahhaaa..

Anonymous said...

Nanti kalau kesempatan boleh jugak singgah kat DOME, sesekali kan?

Unknown said...

saya setuju dgn uncle ZABS...hehehehe...lebey afdal kalo satu keluarga ZABS dibelanja mkn skali...hehehe...congratz!!!

sheemi said...

Uncle: Bolehhhhh.. bisa diatur..

Pn. Azilah: Thank you! Satu keluarga? Pun bolehhhhhh...hehehe